,

Starbucks Green Apron For Playmobil

Thursday, September 17, 2015


I've seen all the customised 'Starbucks x Playmobil' great works from fellow collectors, so i've decided to try it out myself. Most of them use the green apron from the gardening series, but unfortunately I'm unable to find it since I'm a pretty new collector. I found a green ecobag to reuse and make the apron instead. :) Note, Starbucks crew wear black or white top, so it's best to find a Playmo figurine with that color.



It's pretty easy to make. I've roughly sketched out the apron design then started cutting the 'straps' to glue it around the apron. You can always fix the apron to the Playmo by gluing it tightly, however I'm plannning to reuse my Playmo so I just used a sticky tape to tape it at the back.




Once that's done, you just need to print out a super mini logo with a good printer. My Canon printer isn't all that great so the green color did not turned out as expected. Last but not least, I took her out to Starbucks 100th Cafe in Singapore with some miniature toys for the photoshoot. I didn't make the Starbucks frappucino and ceramic mug, i got them from the very talented Anna from Miniland SG. She makes really cute, realistic food and ceramic utensils, do check her out. :)


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. De donde sacas las tazas Starbucks Tamaño Playmobil?

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Featured post

The Nightmare Before Christmas

I love this Tim Burton's animated movie. It was the first stop motion movie I've watched as a child and I love stop motion movies ...