Building A DIY Cafe For Our Playmobil Friends

Thursday, July 02, 2015


I received this DIY cafe box set from last year Christmas and I've finally completed building it! This is my first attempt to build anything from scratch, it took me around 2 days. Once the structures are in place, I've used re-ment Dog Cafe Series miniatures to replace the default poor quality ones from the box set (it's really bad). Last but not least, our Playmobil figurines enjoy their beautiful afternoon sipping coffee and munching cupcakes.









You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Featured post

The Nightmare Before Christmas

I love this Tim Burton's animated movie. It was the first stop motion movie I've watched as a child and I love stop motion movies ...