How To Dismantle Your Playmobil Figurines In 5 Seconds With Just ONE Hand

Tuesday, July 07, 2015



I've finally found out how to dismantle the figurines without paralysing my hands! So few days ago the kind lady at the Playstore showed me how to disassemble the klicky apart by bending them to 90 degree, lift them up with one hand and then hitting them hard on their heads (ouch) with your other hand. While this is a pretty easy way, it really hurts my palm like crazy. This is an alternative way which I think is much more effortless, thank you to Mr Revan Trajan for sharing this on YouTube (video below)!

1. Bend his legs to 90 degree
2. Lift his hands up
3. Hold his body and arms and lift them up
4. Slam him down with his feet hitting the floor first




Note: In the video, he inserted a piece of paper before slamming the figurine on the table, I did not use any paper and it still works, try it out !



Video credit: Mr Revan Trajan.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Featured post

The Nightmare Before Christmas

I love this Tim Burton's animated movie. It was the first stop motion movie I've watched as a child and I love stop motion movies ...