,

Make Your Own Wonderland Terrarium For Under $10

Sunday, August 23, 2015



This is a fairly easy to make artificial terrarium. You can also try using real moss, personally all my real terrariums died after a few months so I prefer to use artificial ones - low cost and low maintenance!

So for the materials:
1. Artificial flowers - plucked them from an old pot of flowers table display
2. Glass bowl - recycled this from my dead terrarium
3. Artificial Wreath - $2 from Daiso (it's a Japanese thrift shop)
4. Glass marbles - recycled them from my fish tank decor. It's probably only a few bucks from your local craft shop.
5. Animals and mushroom mini toys - mostly from my dead terrarium, i think the deer was from last year Christmas log cake :)



To build your mini Wonderland:
1. Simply fill up the bowl with blue marbles or blue sand
2. Place the wreath above the marbles
3. Pluck in your mini toys decor
4. And it's done!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Featured post

The Nightmare Before Christmas

I love this Tim Burton's animated movie. It was the first stop motion movie I've watched as a child and I love stop motion movies ...