,

How To Make Your Own Mini Color Pencils

Thursday, August 20, 2015


Recently there's been a huge book coloring craze in Asia - made popular by a Korean drama. I have to say coloring these complicated artworks can be quite therapeutic and destressing. Just like how taking photos and making diy crafts for our Playmo friends are therapeutic too!

So anyway... i decided to try making some mini color pencils so our Playmo friend here can enjoy some chill out time. :) It is super simple to make these color pencils - probably take only 30 minutes of your time.

1. Take a toothpick
2. Color different colors on both sides using paint, gel pens, magic pens... I've only have my gel pens with me.
3. Once they are dry, cut them with a pair of scissors
4. Repeat for other colors and ta-duh you have your color pencils








You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Featured post

The Nightmare Before Christmas

I love this Tim Burton's animated movie. It was the first stop motion movie I've watched as a child and I love stop motion movies ...