Happy Jubilee Singapore! #SG50

Sunday, August 09, 2015


And Singapore turns 50 today! Hope everyone is having a blast with their long Jubilee weekend (7-10 August). Here's a photo I took of the town I called home - Bedok Reservoir :)  My playmo girl is having a picnic with our retired "Kindness movement" mascot, Singa the Lion.

There will be a fringe of activities (concerts, art installation, pop up playground etc) at the Aljunied Cluster Arts & 100+50 Music Festival (support local bands!) in Bedok Reservoir this and next weekend, do check it out.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Featured post

The Nightmare Before Christmas

I love this Tim Burton's animated movie. It was the first stop motion movie I've watched as a child and I love stop motion movies ...