Wonder Woman

Saturday, January 23, 2016


"Oh Diana -  Beautiful as Aphrodite, Wise as Athena, Stronger than Hercules & Swifter than Mercury!"

Second customization of 2016 - Shout out to @Hiroyoshi for the challenge. We spoke about this many months ago and finally I have some free time to start painting again. Lots of fun doing this, I don't think it is perfect because I couldn't draw freaking tiny stars on her underpants! Nevertheless, I hope @Hiroyoshi will still like it.

Steps to creating your own Wonder Woman:

  1. Break apart everything
  2. Repaint body parts using acrylic paint - blue and red
  3. Stick tiny white stripes of papers onto boots
  4. Stick silver star stickers on underpants (I tried drawing tiny stars using acrylic paint and toothpick - it's seriously impossible, kudos to those who manage to do it)
  5. Glue back the broken legs
  6. Paint headband and waist band with gold paint and red star
  7. Glue headband on head
  8. Attach cuffs from Playmobil Princess Summer Fairy 5352 set
  9. Use gold hair band from Daiso as golden rope - elastic and help Diana to capture the bad guys..lol






And let's see her in action below:







You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Featured post

The Nightmare Before Christmas

I love this Tim Burton's animated movie. It was the first stop motion movie I've watched as a child and I love stop motion movies ...